Tuesday, October 13, 2009

4:44


I haven't been sleeping well lately. This isn't very unusual, though. I've spent most of my free time experimenting with the Watcher in the attic.

I have actually finally found out the methods necessary and will have a video to post about that very soon...hopefully tomorrow morning. Anyways, I don't like posting without providing content (then this blog would turn into little more than a live journal of meaningless rants and Aimspeak) so I am uploading a picture to go along with this message.


The inconclusive phenomenon I described earlier with my digital clock has changed slightly. Now, under observation, it aligns to 4:44am.

I also noticed that the mysterious post-that-won't-delete has been tagged with "mirrors". I wonder what's going on? Maybe I should be frightened, but at the moment I'm very curious what will happen next.

My first priority is getting the Watcher in the attic onto video for the world to see.

Edit: It seems this post has also been tagged with mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment