Friday, October 9, 2009

Manifestation V - The Hand in the Attic

This one was discovered accidentally and frankly it startled me when I first saw it. I had set up my camera to do some more research in my attic when I heard this horrible sound. Some odd things to note, I hadn't started the camera recording but nonetheless recorded this. The camera recording by itself is not too weird, these investigations have tempered me for a lot worse, but there is one thing I can't get out of my head. That damned face in the lower left.

Just staring.

The video tearing is not completely in the camera. In person, the region showing the visual artifacts has a sort of haziness to it. The best analogy I can come up with is the sensation of seeing something out of the corner of your eye, yet looking directly at it.


Conditions:
1. Staircase made of wood (my friend in Larson tried with a metal staircase to no avail)
2. Ambient temperature between 60 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Exactly 5:55am.

Methods:
1. Wear a single black dress shoe on your right foot (This is the weirdest method I've come across, I was removing my shoes during the first appearance).

A note on the conditions, I have no idea why 5:55am is so specific in this case. It seems that it doesn't matter what time zone one's in, at 5:55am local time, the conditions are met for this manifestation. I confirmed this with my previously mentioned friend from Larson who is in the Central time zone. The choosiness leads me to believe that a will may be exerting some form of control on this one. I know it's a crazy idea and I usually avoid baseless conjecture, but the Watcher seemed to show preference to certain objects and I can't conclusively say this is not the same or at least a closely connected apparition.

This leaves me very excited about my work with the Watcher in the attic.

No comments:

Post a Comment