Monday, October 19, 2009

Manifestation VI - Two Right Hands in the Attic

Apologies for the delayed post, but life got in the way.

I would have posted this video earlier but I didn't have access to my computer for a few days. My great aunt Ellis (she liked to be called Eli) died last Wednesday and I had to attend the funeral. I never really knew Eli very well, but I think her death is actually affecting me more than I'm willing to admit to myself. I could have sworn I saw the Watcher at the funeral. Of course, that's not true, but I think my grief and sleep deprivation are getting to me.

But I digress.

I won't bore readers with my life story, there's already enough of that crap on the internet as it is. I have discovered the methods and conditions for the Watcher in my attic. This manifestation shares much in common with the previous one, which leads me to believe they are related in some way I have yet to fully discover.

Conditions:
1. Staircase made of wood.
2. Ambient temperature between 62 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Exactly 4:44am.

Methods:
1. Stand on last rung of the wooden staircase (in this case the ladder into the attic).
2. Look east, but keep your feet facing north (footwear doesn't seem to matter for this one).

Much like the last example, the specific time is quite odd. Once again, I called on my friend Larson to check in his home and sure enough the time has to be exactly 4:44am local time. This continues to baffle me. I experimented further by asking Larson to change all of the clocks in his home to two hours ahead (including his wristwatch) to see when the hands would manifest. They appeared at the "actual" 4:44am (so the clocks read 6:44am). His wristwatch, though, stopped at 4:44 and much to his chagrin hasn't worked since that morning.

He says I owe him a watch. I told him it was a sacrifice for science.


The video itself is mostly unremarkable except for the figure in the far left at around 0:30-0:45. Although its face is half cut off by the framing of the camera, I can clearly see that familiar stare.

I don't remember why I concluded this one was mildly dangerous.

Note: Larson tells me that he tried manifesting the Hand in the Attic again, but the time it appeared was 4:44am and not 5:55am like I reported previously. I will make the change in the instructions to reflect this new information.

No comments:

Post a Comment