Monday, September 14, 2009

Inconclusive - After the hurricane

A good friend of mine who lives near Ordolus sent me this video after a hurricane nearly destroyed the whole area. He shares my fascination with strange happenings and thought this would be right up my alley. He was partially right.

I'm posting this as inconclusive because not enough research has gone into figuring out the conditions and methods for this one. Understandably, all my friend could provide was speculation and hearsay. He says, for instance, that he had noticed this thing once after hurricane Alicia when he was on the island, but he has no proof, video or otherwise, to back up his claim.

Speculated conditions are that the thing appears after a major disaster, possibly only water-related like hurricanes and storms. Too many questions remain to confirm this as a legitimate recreatable manifestation, but I'll post it here in hopes that others can figure this one out.


No comments:

Post a Comment