Sunday, September 13, 2009

Manifestation I - The Lighted Crawlspace

This was the first one I ever figured out, so it has quite a nostalgic place in my heart. Because it was the first, the events surrounding its discovery were strange to say the least.

When I was 8 or so, I was scared to death of the little door at the back of my closet. I don't think this was unusual for a kid at that age (at least in retrospect). Of course, these fears typically begin and end in the overstimulated imagination. Not so for me.

I remember one specific night when I saw a flash of light come from inside the closet. This memory stuck with me well into my early twenties so I decided to apply some logic to this irrational fear in hopes of overcoming it.

I recreated the conditions from that night and made this discovery. After much research I finally found out the specific Conditions and Methods used to create the Manifestation.

Conditions:
1. A single high Kelvin light source, a fluorescent lamp (my nightlight had filled this role during my childhood)
2. Wooden door, between 14" and 18" wide

Methods:
1. Knock three times, each no further than two seconds apart (oddly spaced thunderclaps had filled this role during my childhood)



Needless to say, this did little to assuage my fears, but opened up a whole new world for me.

Where there is one, there are many.

Note: I've had a few people ask if the movement of the clothes was because of the Manifestation and the answer is no. That was merely me moving my arm out of the way after knocking on the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment