Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Inconclusive - Digital Clock

Here's a strange one that has started occurring to me in the last few days. That being said, I've not had enough time to fully test this one out, if it in fact turns out to be a legitimate manifestation. Right now it is just an odd occurrence.

My digital clock has been resetting itself lately. After being watched for a good 30 seconds or more it will change the time display to 5:55am. I really have no idea why this is happening. Frankly, it is annoying because of the time I've wasted trying to set the clock to the correct time.

Here's the information I know about this oddity, hopefully someone out there can help me explain this one.

1. The clock resets itself to 5:55am after being observed for 30-40 seconds.
2. When videotaped, an odd pattern can be seen on the wall behind the clock after the clock resets (this is not always visible otherwise, see below for details).
3. If left at 5:55am, the clock does not advance.
4. If the clock reads 5:55am and it actually is 5:55am then the pattern on the wall is visible without the camera's viewfinder.


No comments:

Post a Comment